Total funds worth $240,000 are available for Manitoba Scholarships. The university offers these scholarships to students enrolled in any field of study at the university. Explore your options and you will Find Scholarships in Canada without IELTS. When you choose to study in Canada as an international student, you’re making the right choice for the future.
Are you an international student looking for scholarships to study in Canada, or a Canadian scholar looking to fund your studies or research abroad? Look no further! Prepare for the education journey of a lifetime. Discover the University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada for International students. More than 1600 Scholarships are offered by the University of Manitoba.
Details About University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Given below
Applicants will be provided with the following financial benefits during their education:
- Travel expenses
- Health and sickness insurance
- Free accommodation
- Additional costs such as study, food, and book expenses
- The University or the organization will wholly or partially fund the tuition fee.
- Monthly or annual stipends
Awards and Financial Aid
- 1600 First-year students receiving entrance scholarships each year
- $20 million Value of awards given out by UM each year
- 2800 Number of awards given till now.
- $8 million Value of bursaries given out by UM each year
English Language Test Exemption
If you have Studied at an English Language Institute, then you can be exempted from IELTS. So, you can submit English Proficiency Language Certificate.
English Language Exemption (Countries)
Students from the following countries are exempt from the English language proficiency requirements.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Fiji Islands
- The Gambia
- Guam (USA)
- Isle of Man
- Ireland (Republic of)
- New Zealand
- Pitcairn Islands
- Puerto Rico
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Virgin Islands (USA)
- Virgin Islands (UK)
- Wake-Midway Island (USA)
University of Manitoba Courses
Choose from the extensive list of over 47 doctoral programs and 99 master’s programs and pursue your unique path.
- Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load.
- Students may apply for bursaries based on financial need. Bursary applications are available in mid-August and are due Oct. 1.
- By submitting your application for admission to the University by March 1, you will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships. Others require a separate application.
University of Manitoba important dates (Deadlines)
Schulich Leader nominee applications due
Admission application and entrance scholarship consideration (Fall 2022) deadline.
Premier’s Healthy Living Scholarship for Youth
Chown Centennial Scholarship nominations are due
Fairfax bursary applications are due
The Asper Foundation Entrance Bursary
BMO Leader of Tomorrow and BMO Indigenous Leader of the Tomorrow application deadline (2023/2024 competition)
How to Apply
For Undergraduate & Graduate Admissions: The Step by Step Details are given here