University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023 is a Scholarship for all students. Canadians and International students both can apply as it is scholarship that has been given to people of more then 105 countries. Various awards and scholarships are present for students you can apply in merit based, entrance scholarships, outstanding international student awards and they also give scholarships each year to international students who are already enrolled.
A stipend of $10,000 will be given to students twice a year it is a great opportunity as this grant will cover all the major expanses. You don’t have to fund yourself when these scholarships are available for you to apply in. All the PhD applicants this is a great opportunity for you guys apply before 12th May 2023.
University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: University of British Columbia
- Eligible Students: Canadians, Permanent Residents, International Students.
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Benefit: 10,000$ twice a year
Benefits of University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023
- The students who win this award will get $10,000 twice for each annual educational year.
- The grant can be used as a travel allowance for professional development or research-related scholarly work.
- If the student’s current funding source is not enough to bear the expense, the grant can be utilized as a stipend.
Eligibility of the UBC Public Scholars Award in Canada 2023/24:
- You must bea student of UBC Doctoral program, it can be PhD, EdD, and DMA.
- UBC Okanagan Campus students can also apply.
- The candidate must not have completed more than 48 months of doctoral studies on campus.
- The candidates must have been registered with the university, not before 1 September 2023.
- Applicants in their 6th year (48 to 60 months of doctoral study) will be accepted only in the most exceptional cases.
How Many Students Does UBC Select Each Year ?
University of British Columbia selects 35 to 40 students each year for PhD Scholarship.
How to apply for the UBC Public Scholars Award in Canada 2023/24?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to download the fellowship form first and then have to fill it out and upload it.
- The form will be available on the PSI website once you click the Apply Now button.
- The candidates have to complete the CCV from the Canadian Common CV Web site (https://ccv-cvc.ca/indexresearcher-eng.frm) as part of their PSI Fellowship application and have to upload it.
- The candidates have to adopt the Vanier-Banting Academic CV template of the CCV.
- Two letters of support must be submitted by the applicant’s supervisors through the link provided on the Application main page where the applicant has downloaded the documents, under ‘Application Procedures’.
- The recommendation letters must have the signature of the referee. The signature can be electronic or digital.
UBC Scholarship Deadline:
- The Deadline of University of British Columbia is May 12, 2023.
Leave a Reply