Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023. The Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023. The Montreal Scholarship 2023 continues for winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022 and winter 2023 terms. Apply and submit applications for the Montreal University Scholarships in 2023. You can apply to the following degree programs: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The University is at Rank #4 in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world.
Montreal University is the Second Largest University in the country in terms of students. It has a diverse academic field. Montreal University has 600 Study Programs. The University offers Graduate scholarships in Canada and Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada. It has a large number of scholarships for international students.
There are more than 80% foreign students Studying at Montreal University Canada than Canadian students. The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world. A-List of all other Scholarships in Canada 2022-2023 is updated. The Detailed information about the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is given below.
Details About Montreal University Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Upcoming Deadline: 1st September 2022
If you are specifically looking for Canadian Master Scholarships. Then head over to Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022-23
Level of Interest
Under a Montreal University Scholarship. YOU can enrol in any of these degree programs:
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
The University of Montreal offers UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students. Obtaining scholarships in Canada is certainly a very good way to finance your studies.
There are over 5,000 Financing sources for you to study in Canada. You can check here
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
10 days are allowed for you to send your documents after you have submitted your application.
- Identity Document
- official transcripts
- One or more letters of recommendation
- One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
The last date to apply for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is 1st September 2023
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
- The application process is online.
- You have to fill out an online application from the University of Montréal.
- To Apply, Please Visit this Link for the Montreal Scholarship.
How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
If you are interested to Study in Canada without ILETS. Then check University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23 Without IELTS