The Goldsmith University in UK is offering Scholarships for international students. If you want to study in the UK then apply for the Goldsmiths University UK Scholarship 2023 which offering Scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. The successful candidates will get an allowance, as well as Accommodation and full tuition Fee covered, and much more. They only need to cover their Airfare Tickets to UK.
The Goldsmith University is rated five star Top Univeristy in the world. The university is among the top 10 universities in terms of research capacities. It offers arts, humanities, social sciences, business, and computing. The University has produced Notable Alumni, business founders, CEOs, and MDs across the globe. More details are given below.
Details About Goldsmiths University UK Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: UK
- University: Goldsmith
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 25th May 2023
Financial Benefits of Goldsmith University International Scholarship, UK:
- You will get £8,825 allowance.
- Full tuition fee waiver for each year.
- Accommodation fee of up to £200 per week for a single study bedroom.
- Exposure to international culture and engagement.
You only has to cover Airfare Tickets, rest dont worry.
- Must has a good academic record.
- Must have a study offer at Goldsmiths on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Ukrainian applicants (seeking refuge in the UK) are also encouraged to apply.
- Competitive basis.
- Academic record.
- Quality of answers to the asked questions.
- The decision of the coordinator.
- The decision of awarding panel.
The last date to Apply for the Goldsmith UK Scholarship is 25th May 2023
How to Apply
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- You need to fill out the online application form.
- Ensure to submit the supporting documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
The Link to the online application and the Goldsmith University official Scholarship link is given below. Kindly refer to the scholarship website for more information.
Leave a Reply